The Purpose of a Music Video

The Purpose of Music Videos- 
The purpose of a music video is to give the audience and the fans of that specific Artist and their music, a visual story to understand and give the lyrics of the song meaning. It is also and expression of art which incorporates the artists work with artistic visions. Because of the era we now live in it means that people are now viewing things more than ever due to everybody now having access to a smartphone or something that can access the internet. By more and more people being able to access smartphones it means that they are able to access the internet and be able to view music video's anywhere and everywhere. This also allows everybody to know the story line to the music's lyrics and are able to view a story unfold in front of them. A music video is a short film integrating a song and imagery, produced for promotional or artistic purposes. Modern music video's are primarily made and used as a marketing device intended to promote the sale of music recording's.




This is going to help me in making my own music video as this will enable me to give purpose to my music video. This will also help me in creating my own music video as I will be able to apply this knowledge when creating and filming my video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge of Music Videos

Plans for Digipak

Music Video Target Audiences