Plans for Magazine Advert

For my magazine advert I am going to be incorporating lots and lots of different colours. The reason I have chosen to this is because Charli XCX is the artist and she has a very 'childish' style and theme to all of her artistry. Charli XCX has done many different cover shoots and magazine adverts in the past and these all have the use of colour in common. They all use very vibrant colouring and colouring that would attract a younger audience. By adding in bold lettering it makes the audience know who the artist is and will also know what the album is straight away. This is good for the audience as they know who they are looking at and who they could potentially like. The magazine advert that I have created has included the important part of information about the artist and the album. I have included the right amount of information that a target audience would need to know about the artist and their debut album. I have also included a reasonable photograph of my artist that isn't too provocative or too sexualised. This is why I have included a picture that would attract many different audiences but would look too provocative. The reason I have chosen todo this is because I wanted to target my artist a many different ages and demographics so that I would be able to attract the biggest audience possible. This is because my artist is a pop artist and for the artist to be successful I need to attract the most amount of people I possibly can. By adding in a reasonable photo it meant that I would be able to market my artist at a younger audience than normal and I also would be able to market my artist at an older age range than normal. The bright coloured back ground and the fluffy cuffs attract people to my advert so they can see what the advert is all about. I have also included a blue background to attract the 'stereotypical' male by including a stereotypically attractive colour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge of Music Videos

Evaluation Question 4- How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Digipak analysis