Analysis of a magazine advert

I have analysed two different magazine adverts as I felt that analysing two different magazine adverts meant that I would be able to achieve a wider range of knowledge regarding success in different genres of the music industry. I first analyses Florence and the machine which meant that I found many different elements a little harder to analyse than an average magazine advert of a pop artist as it feels as though a lot of thought and consideration had gone into the production and creation of this advert. However, Lana Del Rey's magazine advert was also a juxtaposition to what a stereotypical successful magazine would look like as this advert look a little plain for it to be drawing in attention of the target audience. This can bee seen through her style and the back drop of the photo.   

This is going to help me when creating my own magazine advert as I am going to be able to see what two different type of artist had achieved through creating their magazine adverts the way they have. This is also going to help me as I have analysed different magazine adverts with two different meanings and themes behind them as it would mean that I have gained a wider range of knowledge regarding magazine adverts ensuring that the magazine advert that I create it going to be successful and achievable.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge of Music Videos

Plans for Digipak

Music Video Target Audiences